Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ho Ho Ho....

Well i will say this straight off, i sooo wasn't in the mood for Chrissy this year, so many losses and family riffs this year that christmas without ALL the family wasn't christmas to me :( Not to mention my man's first christmas without his mum, so was kind of somber...but i tried to get into it a little... But to everyone out there, MERRY CHRISTMAS, hope it was a safe and happy day for all! :)
Have to say that my Mum's face was priceless and made my day, when she seen her present, we got her a gorgeous, choc Lab, she is adorable and made my day to see Mum soooo happy!!! She named her "Bella" because she is so beautiful. And she came all the way from Goulbourn, an 8hour round trip, but well worth it :)

I got the one thing i wanted for Chrissy, a Wii/Wii Fit...its freakin awesome...my man spoiled me, LOL, and i reckon the Wii Fit will really be great for me, its fun, and you can definately feel it. So iv heard that people are cancelling gym memberships because the Wii is so good, so im giving myself 3months of using it atleast 3times a week and see how it goes...combining a mix of aerobics,flexibility, and some yoga for the mind and body...will keep u posted on the Wiisults lol...

So i have set some mini goals, now that things are starting to seem reachable...



MY GOALS:


  • Be more active.

  • Next 5 kilos lost, go Horseriding

  • Be under 100 kilos for my 25th Birthday (19th Feb 2010), 9.7 kilos to lose.

  • Do a Harbour Bridge climb, when i get into DOUBLE DIGITS.

  • Treat myself to something indulgent and just for me ...(im thinking massage or sexy lingerie ;)

  • Sky Dive and do Body Suspension when i get to my goal!

Lots more goals to post but for now thats all i can drum up lol.


Im fast learning that setting small, achievable goals is a great way to stay motivated and reward yourself for al the hard work...Though i must say for me, it's been surprisingly easy so far (touch wood) LOL...I mean, yes, i do have to work with Pammy and stay focused but it doesn't consume me anymore, food, dieting, guilt, all are subsiding and im finally starting to look at myself in a whole new light! :)


My body is finally starting to change and i feel bones i never knew i had hehe...Looking forward to spending my Chrissy money on some much needed new clothes and bra's LOL...


Also noticing how my body is responding to shedding 28.3 kilos, my periods are regulated, my skin is clearing, Dr tested my hormones, liver, insuline etc, everything is now "normal", and i haven't heard that since i can remember, Dr also thinks my PCOS symptoms will be gone in the next 12-18months... :) so that in itself is more then enough reward and reason to have been united with my Pammy :) love you girl LOL... ;p


It's hard to explain what i mean, but it seems since being Banded, my mind has changed along with it, like now i have this "tool" to help me i no longer feel pressured etc, im not really trying too hard and im losing the weight, i stop when im full and i try to eat healthy (most of the time) LOL...I feel like a weight, in the literal and metaphorical sense has been lifted off me....i can breathe, i can be me, i can start to LIVE!!!



3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a wonderful Christmas entry this was to read - all going well for you. The band is a wonderful tool and the health benefits of weight loss are beyond belief. I too am a PCOS sufferer and it's amazing to be normal again!

to b ME said...

thanks Mel... im getting there, slow n steady wins the race Lol. Hope 2010 is a great year for you... where abouts u from? :)

Anonymous said...

WOW... iv just spent hours reading ur blogs....have to say that u are very inspirational and are doing amazingly with ur weightloss in such a short period. I too am banded and can safely say im struggling to get he weight off. Will keep reading ur blogs and look forward to watching u change and following ur journey! :)
Wheres ur new pics Missy?