Sunday, March 1, 2009

Transition....

Well Bloggers, i know i have been very quiet...Thats because i have been busy moving into my new house with my Fiance!!! :) YAY!!! Got the keys on Wed, and spent all day Thursday cleaning the house, ready to move things in...It wasn't left in the best state, but mum and i blitzed it ;) Spent our first night here on Friday, was exciting and a little un-nerving at the same time, felt like i was at a sleep over,lol. And now here i sit, on our new couch, in our new house, which we are making into our HOME! Its such an amazing feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment!
And i have decided i'am waking up early tomorrow and going for a swim...Haven't had a chance to get in the pool as yet, been sooo busy, but tomorrow im in! hehe...Going to start doing laps and aqua aerobics, good excercise! I must confess that i'am a little anxious about going swimming, even though its in my own home, just the whole being in a swim suit drama, but im sure once im in i'll forget all about that!
Its crazy to think this is OUR HOME!!! We can decorate, renovate,etc how we like! Did a grocery shop today, needed pretty much everything and it wasn't cheap, but it was fun organising where i wanted to put everything,lol.
Its funny how things work out, i have been on a cancellation list with Dr Munro for a few months and got a phone call the day before we got the keys saying they had a cancellation for the wednesday at 2:45pm, did i want it?...But i couldn't take it because we were picking the keys up at 2:30pm, was a bit bummed at first, but then i realised OMG we are getting the keys to our home! And was more than happy to wait til March 10, which seems to be coming around rather fast... and im sooo excited for it! I want now more then ever to be Banded, and happier within myself! Its a very exciting concept, which will soon be reality! :>
2009 truly is My Year, and I'm going to take it and run with it...Can't wait to watch the New Nikki appear, from behind the layers of emotional and physical baggage iv carried for 24 years!
I miss my animals though, i have a cat, 2 dogs and a galah and i haven't brought them to the house as yet, have to fix up the fence for the dogs as next doors chooks are getting through he fence and i don't really want to be responsible for a chook running around with its head off lol...so hopefully i will have my "babies" here with us soon... I'm just glad my mum is taking such good care of them... And us, she has been such an ANGEL (especially with all she is going through right now) helping us get settled in and just BEING THERE,it has meant more to me & my Fiance than anything. Part of me is missing living there at the home where i grew up, but at the same time I'm looking forward to creating new memories, with my man, in our home!
I'm going to head to bed, I'm beat from all the moving and cleaning, but its looking great, well worth it!
Night all ;)

1 comments:

Melanie said...

It all sounds good, congratulations.