Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So Sick Of Being Sick!!!

So here is sit, can't sleep, can't stop coughing, headache and just feeling generally run down...went to Dr's yesterday, to get something for this cold iv had for over a month now!!! They are starting to help but doc said they may cause thrush.....ooooh joy! lol. Im going to be broke this week cause i had 2days off, eeek. I have just been eating for comfort latley, with the death of my friend, work and family stresses and anything that would make me feel better, low and behold my ol pal...FOOD! But am determined to get back on track!
Got my ghost tour on friday, sooo excited, to get out and do something iv always wanted to do, and to hang out with my mate Biddy! :) GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!
So its now 12:34am and im thinking i should drag my butt to bed.
Iv been looking into changing health funds, im with NIB and pay $119 a month, so i can be covered for my Banding surgery, but really cant afford it, and am hoping there is something cheaper out there, and just thinking that i hope they will swap the waiting time over if i swap funds so i don't have to wait the 12months again, as i will be approved with NIB in July 09...not very far away, bring it on! Im soooo looking forward to getting this life saving and changing tool for me to begin my new journey....To Be Me! :>
Im sooo happy to see people are leaving me comments and iv been reading their blogs too and really enjoying seeing things from other peoples points of view, it is really helpful...
To all who have helped me, shared with me etc thanku!
I shall return ;) hehehe

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Im looking forward to Friday night too! DONT YOU DARE SCARE ME!!!