Friday, November 14, 2008

Spooky..........

Well finally went on my ghost tour last night...went to 2 cemetaries, was pretty cool...the first one had alot of energies and i felt quite cold at first being there, but then found that i felt really at home there after a while, and not scared at all. i got some amazing photos of orbs, and spirits around me, was amazing!!!! Can't explain them, but they were definately there. also heard a baby crying in the distance and a harmonica, and we were in the stix,so explain that!!! When we got to the next cemetary it pissed down and we had to just sit there waiting for the rain to ease, but to my predictions it didn't, so we will hopefully get the chance to go to it again soon... because i got good vibes at that one and it made me realise just how much im into spirits and spirituality.
So not alot is going on today, slept in quite late and am going to work at 6pm, oh joy! Hoping it is quiet tonight, don't feel like being around alot of people today,not sure why!?
Im sooo over food, its not my friend, just a bitchy two faced traitor that tells me they are my friend then stabs me in the back when i turn around and BANG 5kilos...sneaky fucker...i haven't put on weight lately but im just over food and ALWAYS feeling GUILTY when i eat....it sux!!! So i still haven't got my ass to the gym....and am pissed at myself...but between work, trying to do prac and life in general i just don't have the time... guess i have to be a better juggler lol.
so im off to help the neighbours with their garage sale...hoping my partners dirtbike sells. :)
Will have to post some new pics soon, especially those of the ghost tour and my new dress.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow that sounds amazing - I don't think I'd be that brave any more, perhaps when I was younger. Mel