Wednesday, December 10, 2008

fingers crossed!

Well, to start with, i have had heartburn for like 2days, and it is driving me nuts, not to mention kinda painful! dammit, go away lol! :( iv drank enough mylanta for a horse lol and no change and i can't think of anything i ate that wouldv caused it.... any home remedies anyone wants to share? more than welcome.
Slowly coming down off cloud 9, still catch myself staring at my ring, its sooo pretty and sparkley hehe im in love...with my ring hehe. and my fiance of course ;) Haven't really set a date but we are thinking probably 2ish years, but i have found a dress that i adore, its so sexy and classic, and also unique.... why is it that most or should i say majority of plus size bridal dresses are hideous, out dated and boring???!!! hmmm tisk tisk designers! :p
We've decided we want to get a house first and have put in 2 offers on a couple and are waiting to hear back, got my fingers crossed....everyone cross everything for us and send positive vibes my way please :> we so found our dream home but they are being greedy greedy vendors lol SELL US THE HOUSE!!! But if it's meant to be it will be huh.
As for my weight i have lost 1kg and have had a few comments from people saying i have lost when i can't even notice it...could be all the sex LMAO!! :0 am dying for july to be here already, want this band sooooo badly u would not believe... i also ordered a book to help with the mind taming that needs to take place for me to succeed with my weight loss...it's called the Gabriel Method, anyone tried or heard of it? Its meant to help re-educate ur mind and thought process so won't hurt...
Put the Chrissy tree up tonight,looks great and it's made it feel more like Christmas...Hope Santa comes to me haha...
Well im off to drink some more mylanta.....HEARTBURN BE GONE!!!! grrrrr lol.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

You know what heartburn always means for me if it is not food related? Pregnancy...maybe a test?

Cheers,
Tracey

smiles said...

If you can tolerate it and not gag - apple cider vinegar is the quickest and best way to stop heartburn. If you can swallow down a tablespoon full, guarantee it will ease the pain. Boy it burns going down, but for an instant fix it's really worth it.
Congrats on the engagement!
Em.

Tamra Augostino said...

I'm new to your blog and not sure if you have heartburn alot but keep an eye on it. I was told by my doctor that if I get heartburn postop that it could mean my band slipped.