Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HO HO F**King Ho

Well i haven't blogged for a while...have been flat out with work, shopping and an endless mountain of presents to wrap...eeek where is Santa when u need him hahaha!!!??? ;), Alot has been goin on, we put an offer in on a house, and nearly had it, but the agent kept screwing us around and giving us false info, so we missed out, was disappointed but there will be more houses out there... just hope we find one soon as the thrill of house hunting is losing appeal fast lol.
My fiance is selling his boat tomorrow, its his baby but we don't use it much around here and it is a ski boat so its not really practical for this area but it is his/our baby, and i told him to think really hard about selling it and not to if he wasn't sure, and his response was he wants to sell it to pay off his debts, so we can get into a house quicker and i thought that was incredibly sweet!!! we can get a fishing/skiing boat down the track... he is such a sweeti. And i know how lucky i'am....
Am kinda over Chrissy already, so much stress, rushing around and not to mention money, its just excessive....i sound like such a humbug hehe. Im sure i will enjoy Christmas day with my family, well whats left of my family, everyone is at each others throats for reasons i can't quite say, but i will say that certain members of my family won't be in the same room with each other EVER again, which is sooo sad and i feel in the middle and am trying to remain neutral but its not really happening! I hope things work out and they can put aside their differences in the near future... Seems almost everyone has family dramas this time of year lol strange!
As for my eating habits, well lets not go there, i will say this though i have never ate so much Macca's as i have this week, just cause of being so so busy and never home...Bad Nikki Bad!!! Back on track again after Chrissy though... Oh and i'am going to try my hardest to give up smoking in the New Year, for my health, to save money and for my upcoming Banding!!!
Still staring at my ring, my engagement ring that is hahahahaha! ;>, i'am also starting to look for reception venues, dresses, invite ideas etc so i have a ideas for when we decide to set a date, which we r both thinking won't be for about 2-3yrs, til we get settled into a house, save some $ and i get banded and on my way to my goal weight, then we will set a date.... Which im quite happy with, because i want to feel so damn sexy and glamorous on our wedding day and i know losing some weight will be a major factor in that!
Am spending NYE in sydney, right on the harbour at my mums work to watch the BIG fireworks show....am soo looking forward to it, it's my first NYE off in like 4 or 5 years, bring it on hehe.... Am really looking forward to a New Year with new beginnings, adventures and fun....and most of all a NEW ME!
I hope everyone has an Incredible,safe and Happy Chrissy and New Year and all the best for 2009..... see u in the New Year :)

0 comments: