Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On Cloud 9...Im ENGAGED!!! :>

WOW...I keep staring at my finger in amazement and happiness...i can't believe that iam actually ENGAGED to the most amazing, sweet, strong, kind, man and that i had no idea that he was going to pop the question. I mean i had a feeling it would happen soon but had no clue he was going to ask me to marry him at the beach, under the stars on our 2year Anniversary!!! Im so so so HAPPY!!! It was so sweet when he knelt down on one knee and told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, reached in his pocket for a little white box with the most gorgeous ring inside...R u serious i said lol, i started crying surprisingly and said YES I don't know how many times...What an amzing day...i haven't stopped smiling :) :) :) And won't for a long time.
So now we are Engaged and looking for a house to buy and make a home together everything just seems sooo right. Iam now even more than before sooo determined to get my band ASAP and look amazing for myself, my health and OUR WEDDING DAY!!!
I just feel so much more driven and motivated now to lose weight and get fit and feel good about myself and love myself as much as my FIANCE does, hehehe so strange to say lol...
So iv had such a AMAZING start to the week i honestly don't think anything could bring me down at the moment! Going to look at more houses this saturday...they are getting cheaper and cheaper, found one we adore but didnt want to rush in, keep looking til we know when its the one!
Work is good getting more shifts.... finally, really need the $ and we got our staff Chrissy party on the 14th and im so excited and hoping i don't end up as messy as last year hahaha ;>,
Jumped on the scales and am down 1kg, i'm not sure why, i haven't been trying lol, weird, maybe once u stop u lose weight...who knows...
So i just had to update u all on the BIG NEWS...and just type it so i believe it too lol....

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Congratulations!!! How bloody exciting. A house and a husband to be.

Merry Christmas
Tracey

oozyxena said...

CONGRATULATIONS. How Fantastic!! Cloud 9 what a wonderful place to be, Enjoy!!! I am so pleased for you both. How exciting.

Zenaxx

Melanie said...

Congratulations - you can feel your happiness when reading the words you've written. All the best - don't rush into buying th house as all indications are they'll get even cheaper in the first half of next year!

Unknown said...

I am so so so happy for you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and stare at your ring. Hehehe

Unknown said...

Wow - congratulations! What awesome news. I'm so excited for you.

Isn't it scary to try and love yourself as much as someone else loves you?