Sunday, December 28, 2008

So Up & Down...

Hope everyone had a lovely Chrissy and got spoiled.... I know i did... :) I got Singstar, am so stoked, hehe I am such a wannabe singer lmao!
Had the in laws up from Chrissy Day til sunday(today) my mother in law did my head in, so rude, anti social and nasty, made me feel soooo uncomfortable in my pwn home!!! Iv never felt that way around someone before, i kept trying and trying to make an effort to talk to her, make conversation, make her feel at home, but she gave me nothing back, not even a smile, and i would catch her staring at me! By sunday i was totally over making an effort and when they left i told my fiance how i felt, he was like its not you, its my mum, shes like that with everyone, don't take it personally! But i can't help but feel it is personal, she will be mopey and sour when its just her and i or my family and her, then when my man comes into the room she is all smiles, and happy, so two faced...When he was out of the room, his mum and i were making chit chat and i said something like "yeh he's my baby, I love him" and she turned to me and said, "well he is MY baby" but in a really mean and cold tone...i was shocked.
I think i may be coming across as a bitch, hope not..... lol....just a sticky situation, and my fiance and i were arguing about it, then i thought im not going to argue over his mum and let her come between us!!! Am i wrong to feel this way? Any tips or advice would be happily welcomed!!!???
Now i know everyones been busy with Chrissy but why hasn't ANYONE left me a comment? :( im feeling like no one is interested in my blogs anymore!? God im a sook haha!
Can't believe how excited iam to be getting closer to getting my Band ("Pammy"), 2009 is going to bring such a new and amazing journey and iv actually surprised myself in telling a few more people about getting Banded, and have not had a bad reaction yet... Though my brother recommended i check out some similar procedure that uses bubbles to squish the stomach and has same effect but it isnt clamped around ur stomach so apparently better...anyone know what he is talking about? i couldn't find it cause he didn't know what it was called??? Anyone heard of the stomach being erroded from a Band? thats my only main concern...
Splurged a little over chrissy and got sooo much damn choccy, i was thinking oh geez thanks, r u trying to make me fatter! LOL so im trying to give them to good homes... Getting back on track though, not really stressing anymore.
Am going to start my Diabex tomorrow for my Insulin Resistance and PCOS my Doc said that is probably why iam so tired and run down all the time, my cells aren;t getting the sugar they need and i think she may be right! So will get back on them and see what happens and also hope the side effects don't come back with em.
I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and are keeping happy and safe!!! All the BEST for 2009...may it be a happy, fulfilling, and eventful New year for each of you and i hope all ur dreams,wants and needs come true!!!!

3 comments:

oozyxena said...

Hiya, Don't you worry about your mother-in-law.
It's her problem, trust me, I have an evil witch from hell as a mother-in-law, and a few years experience on you too. She is jelouse of you as you have taken her son away from her. I will bet your fiance is a bit of a mummy's boy even if he left home years ago it makes no difference. And slagging her of to him won't help any either it just makes you look bad in the end, I know what you are going thro but you can't make your man choose between you and her. I am sorry honey but you can only bite your lip and get on with it, hold your head high knowing you ain't got the problem SHE has!!!

I have heard of having a balloon placed into the stomach, the balloon is inflated therefore less room for food, but this is only about 1 or 2k less than banding and is only tempory, not permanant.

Here's wishing you a very happy new year!!! and a big well done for getting rid of the choc!!

Zenaxx

LapBandGirl said...

Hey!

The balloon you're talking about is called the "BIB" Stands for Bioenteric Intragastric Balloon. It's a balloon that is put into the stomach (via a tube down your throat) and then filled with water (around 500mL). It basically makes you feel full all the time and doesn't allow you to eat much (because there isn't any room in your stomach!!) Go here for more info: http://www.gastricballoonaustralia.com.au/

Good luck with the MIL thing. I've got similar issues with my FIL (MIL passed away earlier this year)... so I feel ya hon!

LBG xx

Unknown said...

Sorry honey... I havent looked at anyones blogs lately, plus we talk all the time anyway. hehehe....