Thursday, January 1, 2009

YAY 2009!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all !!! Hope everyone had a safe and happy NYE, and 2009 is starting off well... My NYE was FANTASTIC, spent it in Sydney at my mums work,on a multi million dollar property/mansion, right on the harbour, we could see the whole city and the bridge, was funny trying to watch my swearing with all the Posho's hehehe...it was so beautiful to spend it with my family and my Fiance...The Fireworks were UNBELIEVABLE, such a sight to see, so close up WOW!...We stayed up and watched the sun rise over the city...was a great way to see in the New Year! :>
Iv decided 09 is MY year! A new me, engagement party, hopefully a new home, and so much more....The possibilities are exciting, nerve racking, and endless!!! I cannot wait to get my Band/ my PAMMY hehe, its the first step towards a happier, healthier, and more out going and confident me, and i can't wait to meet the woman that has been hiding inside all these years...Though i will admit the thought of seeing myself slimmer is daunting because i have NEVER been slim, iv been overweight since i was a child and have suffered ridicule all my life, which hasn't helped with my low self esteem, but i can see myself emerging slowly, just with the notion that iam getting banded and have found my answer, my team mate and my hope, all in a little silicone band lol... No more hiding and feeling ashamed and uncomfy with me and my body...NO MORE!!!
And i think it will help my relationship, because being happy with me can only improve my relationship with myself and my man...u think?

So here are my Resolutions for 2009...

*Quit smoking!
*Love MYSELF more!
*Get my Pammy (band)!
*Lose ATLEAST 30kgs this year!
*Be more Active!
*Get out more, with friends etc!
*Start a Savings Account !
*Have more SEX hehe!
*Put me first!

Iv never really been one to make New Years Resolutions or stick to them, but this year is going to be very different, i'am determined to put my best foot forward and strive to stick to and smash my resolutions out of the water...Because i owe it to myself to do it!!!
I have also decided that i'am going to distance myself from my family drama's that are going to make this year a tad rocky, to say the least, but i will still be there for my family but am not going to get involved because it will only make it hard when things finally blow over... Plus we are a strong family and will pull through it fine, im hoping!
So i feel different this year already, just more hopeful, positive, driven and inspired...And ready to throw out the OLD and in with the NEW! :)
Also a HUGE THANKU to all my Blog followers and fellow Bloggers for all ur advice, help ,support and kind words throughout 08 and look forward to following more blogs and seeing more people follow mine :)

3 comments:

Libra Diva said...

lol thank you for the comment and i love your profile also. i like the New Years resolutions : BE MORE ACTIVE, GET OUT W/ FRIENDS MORE, PUT ME 1ST AND HAVE MORE SEX !!! although i never really set resolutions or keep them but i can definately put some of those in place. can't wait until you get your Pammy, it's such a wonderful and new experience. i love being on the Post-Op side of it.

Libra Diva said...

hey , i must say that it is a learning process and things about your band change everyday. you learn something new about it almost everyday. but i love it and wish i would of had it done yrs ago. i have not had anything get stuck yet, i think if you chew up your food well it will be okay. i was also nervous about the surgery but when the date came i was more anxious to get it done than anything. you really don't know what to expect when it comes to surgery, all you have to go off of is what people tell you. i over reacted and had all this pain meds and gas-x strips on hand and it was nothing like i thought it would be. everyone is different though and i'd rather be safe than sorry. i was really sore for about 4 days and held my stomach with every move i made. sleeping was frustrating and very uncomfortable but it all got better as the days went along.the liquid diets before and after are a challenge. i'm almost 3mon. post-op and i think i'm going to be a fill junkie..lol i get my 3rd fill in 2 weeks, the restriction you feel the first few days after a fill is so wonderful. i have not reached "the sweet spot yet" but it is amazing looking at the amount of food that you have became full off of.

Unknown said...

Don't rub the sex one in too much for us who are single or married. Lmao!!
THIS IS YOUR YEAR!!!!