Thursday, January 22, 2009

WE GOT IT!!!!

Well, feeling alot better now....sorry for my last blog! I was incredibly disappointed and negative! But only a few hours after blogging, and with a wave of positive thinking, the Agent rang us....He said vendors final offer and we accepted, after a little bartering, lol! Have signed the contracts and are just waiting for the deposit bond to come through!!! YAY!!! They have put the move in date as Feb 25th, maybe sooner... Can't believe it... our own home, with a pool, how exciting!!! We have got everything we need for the house, except a mop and bucket lol...Got a gorgeous package deal from Fantastic Furniture, and iam soooo stoked to be able to add my little touches to OUR HOME!!!! :> :> :> My Fiance has made me the Official Decorater, lol and he is the Official Landscaper hehe... I wanna get a Balinese/Oriental/Modern style happening...
Its crazy to think we are doing this, i never thought 2years ago id have met the man of my dreams, be engaged, and buying a house...WOW how things surprise us...when we least expect it!!! Would be sooo good to be in the house now with this heat wave...bring it on, lazy days by the pool with a cocktail in hand hehehe... But iam also going to start doin aqua aerobics in the pool too...will be awesome, haven't swam in soooo many years, and i used to love it, so looking forward to getting back into it!
Only just over a month til i go for my Consult with Dr Munro...getting soo excited and nervous...hoping i get a date then.
So im curious....to all my bloggers who have been married, what song did u choose for ur Bridesmaids to walk down the aisle to? Can't find anything i like....wouldn't mind something instrumental, with a bit of beat, not too slow, not too fast lol...im going to walk down to "All For Love"- Bryan Adams,Sting & Rod Stewart....any ideas, suggestions would be sooo appreciated!!! I know we aren't goin to get hitched for a while but would like to start gathering ideas... hehehe, Lil Miss Organised LMAO :p
Oh i almost forgot, i have booked in for Glamour Pics with my Fiance and i in March, should be awesome, we wanted something nice of us to hang on the wall in our new house, and something to celebrate out Engagement :) Am lookin forward to it, but kinda feel weird too, cause of all the weight iv put on in 2yrs! But i think/hope they will turn out ok, well hopefully HOT lol... But it will also be a good thing, cause i can look back on them after being Banded and see how far i have come! Will post them when we get em!
So far 2009 has started off rather well, with only a few tiny bumps, and i'am starting to believe 09 really will be MY year!!! :>
Am going to post pics of our new home and furniture soon :>
I was recently told this by a wise man & it really stuck with me....

"You Only Live Once, You Only Die Once...So Make The Most Of In Between"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What great news! I'm a marriage celebrant and I've seen people walk down the aisle to all sorts of music - rock, classical, funny - you name it. S0 go with what you really like - it's your day. I walked into my wedding to Adagio in g minor by Albinoni but that wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. One of the nicest weddings had Nick Cave's into my arms - but I like Nick Cave!

oozyxena said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeee, Thats fantastic news, I can just imagion you being on cloud nine right now.

Well done!

Zena xx