Thursday, January 8, 2009

Whats goin on people????

So iv done it! Iv booked into for my first consultation with Dr Munro, YAY, hopefully i will get my surgery date on the day, i couldn't get in til March 10th, but made sure i got put on the cancellations list lol, even rang back to check i was on it. Its quite exciting because it means the ball has started to roll and im on my way to being happier and healthier, ohhh and thinner might i add!
Still house hunting, yes STILL...we have found 3 we liked but when i rang to view them all of the vendors had decided to take it off market and rent it for 12months til the house prices go back up again, can't say i blame them, but god dammit, can't someone up top give us a break!!! And they all had pools so i could go swimming without feeling embarassed or like a beached whale lol.
So what has happened to all my support people/blog followers??? No comments or blogs to read, hmmm come on people, hehe!
Well the family shit has hit the fan, and i feel like im doing a great job in distancing myself from it all and still remaining supportive and close to my family...though at times i can't help but think about it and worry, YES im a stress head! LOL... but thats what family are for to support and love unconditionally, right?!
Iv been feeling sooo tired and unmotivated lately,went for blood tests to see if everything was ok...sugar,insulin,cholesterol,vit B etc all great but she put it down to my PCOS, said that alone can make u tired,lethargic etc... Just haven't felt myself lately and i think lifes stresses, works shit etc has knocked me for six... But i'll be back on my feet soon enough! "JUST KEEP SWIMMING, SWIMMING, SWIMMING lmao!!! :>
So i don't have alot to say but i hope all u fellow bloggers out there are doing well and still reading my blogs :)

4 comments:

SkinnieMinnie said...

Hey Nikki - great work on the appointment :-) it's all good from here now.

Unknown said...

Stress is a bitch. Try and find something you can do just for yourself to get away. Maybe go at night and find a look out to sit and and think.
I'm so excited for you and the next step of your journey!! I know it feels like its never going to come, and every day you wake up excited yet frustrated. But it'll be over soon- and you can start your new life.
Whatever you do, dont have a food funeral. Lol.

oozyxena said...

Everyday is a step closer! not long to go now, it's so exciting.

Zena xx

Melanie said...

Great getting close to getting a date.