Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a let down!!!

So we got the building/pest inspection report, house itself was sound but the backyard had a few major probs, the retaining wall around the pool has failed and needs replacing, the drainage in the yard is inadequate and need re doing, atleast 10k worht of work to be done, so we told them we would take the house for 15k less, they came back with 5k less, FUCK!!!! Am sooo disheartened!!! I know whats meant to be will be, and there are plenty of other houses out there, but am sick of hearing that, i know! Its just sooo hard when u get so close and u love the house then u don't get it....well we will know soon if we have, we put back another offer of 10k off the house, but i know in my gut they wont take it...and the real estate is pushing us to buy, so he can get his damn commission, grrrrrr... just don't know where to go from here! Guess we walk away if they won't drop! If that is the case we will be taking a break from house hunting for a while, im over it! :(
So iv had a massive headache for like 2days now and can hardly eat, good thing i don't have my band yet hey! My psorisis is sooo bad in my hair at the moment and i need a massage like u wouldnt believe! So much for positive vibes!
I know im sooo negative at the moment but i have used up all my positive vibes, meh, whatever...
So will post later with the result, but i already know what it is!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll re send some positive vibes....
and go get a massage!!!!!!

In the words of the amazing John Mayer:
This will all make perfect sense someday..

LapBandGirl said...

What an up and down rollercoaster! I have Psoriasis too... I find that massaging QV cream into in before bed and letting it soak in over night has done wonders. I get hubby to do it, and I get a neck massage out of it too!! hehe

You'll find something... and it will be perfect :)

oozyxena said...

It all happens for a reason...who knows there could be a better house waiting for you!!.

You poor thing what a let down, and I know it doesn't matter what anyone say's you will still be disapointed. Chin up! you still have each other!!!

Zena xx