Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Crappy Start...

Well today started off ok until i sprained my ankle, damn dogs left one of those king size bones right infront of the laundry door, and i didn't see it, ankle went left, i went right! Thought i had broke it, but 3hours later ant the ER and its just a bad sprain.... I have great timing with my trip to QLD on saturday, sooo hope it gets better, and i had to give up an 8hour shift at work, my poor supervisor heard me crying and it takes a bit to make me cry.
I just had to vent my pain and frustration, but i just took 3neurofen so hopefully it will ease soon. So enough of me whinging... but im home alone and had no one to talk to... not that anyone reads these anyway... And if u do people would u leave me some comments, its depressing seeing Zero comments everytime i log on :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry!! I've been busy, but promise to make up for lack of comments now!
If you were bored or lonely you shoulda told me! 10 min drive and I'm there!

Melanie said...

Hey Nikki, you're now officially linked on my list of lapband blogs. I've done the same thing to my ankle walking out the door on a couple of occasions - sprain is awful for you but thankfully not broken. You're now on my regular reading and commenting list - I agree getting no comments makes one feel a bit isolated! cheers
melanie