Sunday, August 24, 2008

Very Interesting...

Well what an interesting morning iv had... My Bf rang me to ask me what i had planned for our teip to QLD, he is planning something, as am i, hehe sneaky sneaky...iv bought tickets to see Disturbed (one of the greatest Metal bands) in Brissy while we r up there, its his fav band and he has no idea ;) Cant wait to see his face when he see's them, I bought the tix and told him they were sold out lol....And apparently he has a whole day planned for me... i love surprises. So will keep u all posted.
Boy did i get another pleasant surprise this morning, jumped on the scales just on a whim and to my surprise they say i was 132.7kg and i haven't even really been trying, am pretty happy, maybe my new positive attitude is taking affect lol... YAY!!! :)
Started my day off with a coffee and a bowl of porridge with fruit, so far so good... am going out for tea tonight so have to see if i can be a good girl. So on my day off it's house work, study, and not much else...Great! But someone has to do it. Iv been thinking about my relationship, i'am sooo happy, i have found such an amazing guy... And i never thought i would. he has been my rock through everything and he always believes in me and makes me feel so special...i know what people mean when they say when u find the one u will know...well i know.
Hmm so what else is new, not much...Just keeping busy...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll have to tell us how it goes when your bf surprises you, and you surprise him!!
Hoping you have an awesome time away honey!