Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not Long....

Good morning all...I decided to drag my butt out of bed early to try to get an early start on my packing for QLD before i have to work, got called in at 6.50am for an early start...damn work, need the $ but really didn't want to go in, but more $ for QLD i guess.
So i have got the longest list of things to pack, i love lists lol... hoping i don't forget anything...I now can't pick which dress i want to wear to the Wedding now, lol, so indecisive. And to be honest a tad nervous about the theme parks, and the rides, will i be able to go on many because of my size...they should make the harness' bigger for EVERYONE! So hope i can go on some, especially lethal weapon. I cannot wait for the day that i don't have to worry about that sort of thing, bring on my Band!!!
I had a similar experience to Skinny Biddy last night at work, i can be a bit of a push over and often bite my tingue to avoid conflict, but had some idiot customers who were giving me grief and getting agressive, so i cut them off and asked them to leave, then one lit what i thought was a smoke right infront of me inside the club, and blew it in my face, i told him to put it out or i would get security, he kept smoking and then i realised it was a joint, i called security and then he got thrown out along with his buddy... my boss said i shouldv called him sooner and went off, i tols him that if security was around like they should be this wouldn't have escalated in the first place...he had nothing more to say and i felt empowered!!! Finally i grew some balls lol... No more letting people walk over me! Nuhuh! :)
So to all u women out there don't take any Shit off people, especially men!
Well im off now, need a coffee...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work! We both did really well with the confrontation at work!
I love making lists to. Lol.