Thursday, August 21, 2008

Take two... :)

So the time has come for yet another blog....im quite liking this blogging stuff...it really is a big help to write down what u r thinking, feeling, wanting, hoping etc...
Well iv now decided that i will try to firstly deal with my emotions and the reason behind y i eat when im feeling emotional before next year when i can get the band... i think that would be the sensible thing to do, because the band will be my tool and i don't want to spend all that money and time getting it if im not going to do the work and meet it half way, with my eating habits how they r now i would only end up sabotaging myself in the end otherwise. So yes, thats my plan!
Iv had a great day today, feeling really positive and quite happy with myself. :) I picked up my dress from the dressmaker today, it looks great! Im going to a real 'posho' wedding next weekend in QLD and wanted to look hot...so i feel i look pretty hot,lol well i think i look nice anyways, will post some pics soon. I so can't wait to get away, think it will do me the world of good!
So iv also planned to start eating better, not dieting, but just watching what i put in my mouth instead of mindlessly consuming things... its worth a try.
Iv started looking at the big picture of what i want and hope to achieve and i think that that will give me more enthusiasm and drive to get what i want out of me and my life....and down the track the Band.
Hi ho hi ho its off to work i go....damn shitty 3hour shift, i soooo couldn't be fucked goin, but u get that...
Back again soon...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bring on the pics Nik! LOL.