Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The BEST Day!!!

I have had the BEST day! Today i got my partners surprise for me...he hired a Harley for 24hours to take me for a ride, knowing how much i love them..i was so stoked, well i still am... we just followed the road to wherever it took us, and ended up in some little town, at a pub havin a beer n lunch, then kept riding til the weather turned shit and decided to rain on us. We would've had longer on the bike, but had to go to one of those timeshare seminars so we could get the accommodation cheaper...damn they were sooo pushy!!! But anyways had an all round good day. We just went for a quick night ride while the rain had eased, was mad seeing Surfers all lit up...very pretty!
Dreamworld was a bit of a non event though...As i expected the only ride i could go on was the water rapids, the other rides harnesses were too small or some shit, was quite frustrating...its like they think fat people don't want or don't deserve to go on rides...Bastards! But that will be my reward after i reach my goal weight...to spend a few days at the theme parks going on all the rides!!!
Seen a pic of myself and damn i knew i had gotten big but it was a shock as to how big....I HAVE to do something!
Has anyone heard of or tried accupuncture and/or chinese herbs for weight loss? If so did it work?
Off to Bribie tomorrow am looking forward to seeing it and seeing my friends get married... Iam still waiting for my "Ring" though lol... one day!
Well im off to have a shower and relax...Cause im on holidays and thats what im going to do ;),

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo glad that you had an awesome day! Sounds like a mad trip. Sometimes seeing a photo can make you snap and wanna change. That happend to me. Sooo glad!