Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feeling Inspired Again

I was watching Oprah this morning and happened to see some stories of peoples weightloss transormations, was sooooo inspiring and they did it by themselves, on lady lost 4oo pounds, thats insane! and she did it by slowly cutting down her food intake, slowly doing little bits of excercise and listening to her body, i know i know it all sounds like common sense, and i have been there before but i think maybe i tried to jump into it head first and too quickly, so im going to try her approach and take baby steps and see where it gets me...its worth a try and maybe i will not sabotage myself, like i always do... Its just another avenue im prepared to take, and it might be a better option then the band... its such a big decision to make!
My partner is so motivated to do this as well, he went for a walk on his own last night cause i had to work back and is not drinking grog during the week anymore... he pushes, encourages me and always makes me feel like i can do whatever i put my mind to, now i just have to try to do that too. We are going walking tonight and iam kinda looking forward to it, no more excuses not to go walking or move, i have to, not only for my weightloss but for my general health and my puppy dogs,lol as they haven't been walked in such a long time and they deserve to be.
Had a bowl of Just Right with lite milk for brekky.
Am going to have a small bowl of Cicken and rice for lunch or maybe some crackers and tuna, a piece of fruit and or a yoghurt...And drink more water, drink more water, drink more water.
Am hoping to really do something for myself this time.
I also noticed yesterday that when i got upset about something, i went straight for a choccy, and i realised it and almost stopped myself, but gave in, but its a good sign that i finally realised what i was doing, which has never happened before...so perhaps a start in the right direction!?
Well iv had my little splurge of words and let u all know where im at at the moment.
Until next time.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very positive blog! Kudos!
Maybe you should have a go at the new diet and see how it goes. I'd still be booking an app to see surgeon.

Unknown said...

Wow - that is a big step, realising you are going straight for the emotional eating. I wish I'd worked that one out years ago. Water is your friend. Trust me.