Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Im back!!!

Well, its been a while since iv blogged, but im back from my holiday and i had a blast...the wedding on Bribie was beautiful and my dress looked lovely...Hows this for freaky, my partner and i both caught the Garter and Bouquet, so i think that is a sign,i hope lol. And had my first dance with my man in the year and a half we have been together, was sooo sweet and special to me.
Ankle held up ok, am going back to the doc today for an xray to make sure things are ok...fingers crossed.
So being a casual iv got no shifts this week as yet, so am going to have to tighten the perstrings for the next couple of weeks, but it was worth it. Its so nice to get away but always great to be home, i missed my babies (my animals) thy were all so excited to see me, its nice to be missed lol.
I was going to jump on the scales and see what i had done on my holiday but decided against it, think i should just focus on getting back into eating healthy...Am a tad worried that the weight i have put on in the past few months has messed up my body internally alot, i haven't had my period for going on 3months if they don't come this week, am going to ask the doc about it today, have done a pregnancy test and im not pregnant so am wondering if it has something to do with my PCOS!? I haven't had this happen since i was 16!
I soo want this band done ASAP...i know it is my last resort and my light at the end of the tunnel, so hurry up july 09!
Thanku to everyone Especially Skinny Biddy for all ur comments, support and advice throughout my journey. Its really helping me and encouraging me to hold on.
Damn it feels good to blog again :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like you've taken the right course in focusing in eating healthily. glad the trip was wonderful.
Mel

Unknown said...

No worries sweetheart.
Hope your ankle feels better soon so you can come to the gym with me... they said whenever you feel better you can come in!