Sunday, September 21, 2008

and it's gone again!

I have had a turbulent week, between family drama's that never seem to end, work, study and fighting my own battles in my head i am drained, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I slipped alot with my healthy eating and undid all the good work i had put in! I seem to have lost all the positive vibes and self encouragment that i had not so long ago. And i'am trying really hard to stop beating myself up, i just feel like i defeat myself all the time, with my emotional eating and i know that i have to get it under control before i get banded or it will be pointless! ARRRRGH FRUSTRATION!!!
But am trying to not be to down on myself, trying. I just am back at the stage where i feel nothing looks good on me and i feel uncomfy around people, at times. I just keep saying snap out of it Nik!!!
On the other hand i finally got some material to make some work shirts, yay, now i can can get some made that actually fit.
Nearly finished my assignment for college,and am back doing prac again for 3days at the nursing home, am still loving it.
Iv been looking online for wedding venues, just for curiousity and fun and there are some gorgeous places around that are reasonable in price and i think i have found the dress that i love! We will see, though i should probably wait for the ring lol...
Well im off to clean up and go see my nanna..
And try to keep positive!!! Think happy thoughts...

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I think down times are hard to deal with.I think we all have them. Do the best you can - that's all any of us can do. Then when you are able, get back on track. Just the fact you're writing your blog and acknowledging your feelings is taking the right steps.
Mel