Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ahhh the Coast...

Well had an interesting night last night when my man and i went for our walk. In the street next to us we heard a car horn going off and seen flames, we ran, yes ran around the corner to find a car fully on fire, we rang the fire brigade, and watched it til they got there, was crazy how quickly it went up and then the tank boomed, scared the shit out of me! lol. I reckon someone had an insurance claim, or it was stolen, had QLD number plates on it,hmmmm strange... It was about the most exciting thing that has happened on the coast in ages lol, sad.
We went for a hour walk and my poor puppy was exhausted lol, but i felt quite good after it, and have been eating healthy so time to up my water intake...
I opened my email today to find that the Mine job i applied for months ago have sent me an email saying that they are really interested in me, another job offer, they are rolling in, but im a bit unsure if it is a scam as they want me to buy a $91 info pack of the jobs they have positions for and then they said they would contact me further, it just seems a little odd you have to pay for things before you even have the job? Any ideas??? Im just really needing to bring in some extra money to get my car loan down and thought this would be good, its $1200 a week, just for doing bar work...
So apart from that not much else is happening...sadly...im bored but going to go for a walk to coles to get some stuff for tea...
Ciao...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Walking to Coles is good. Someone told me recently that doing as much incidental exercise as well as the formal exercise is the key to success.

Oh, and making you pay for an information pack - sounds dodgy to me.