Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lookin Fly ;)

Well well well,
iv had a great day, went and got waxed, tinted and pampered, feel great....Then went to Westfield with my man for late night shopping, lay-by'd the cutest dresses....Am sooo STOKED, i got one that is super fly hahahaha...and my man actually gave me a big grin and said he loved one, which is a big surprise, u know how men can be when we take them shopping lol. And i felt sooo good in them both...will post pics when i get them out of lay-by....but damn they make big gals clothes soooo expensive, i mean seriously there isnt that much extra fabric, they just know we can't find much Nice stuff so we will fork out the money....i spent $380 on 3 items,eeek, but i deserve it. :> OMG i nearly forgot, i actually bought, wait for it....a pair of.....SWIMMERS!!!! Shock horror....the top was so cute and colourful and young,not like the old granny swimmers that are around, and i just need some boardies now... funny how i went from sooo scared of swimming in public, to buying a pair lol strange...still nervous of swimming infront of people other then my man and family, but i thought ohhh well, shouldn't let my size hold me back anymore....and im going tot try not to let it!
If i ever win lotto look out i will open the hottest shop and make it affordable and super stylish and sexy!
My man and i then went to lonestar for dinner, was nice to finally have some time together, and talk, laugh and be silly, i had a small carafe of wine with tea and it was yummy... hehe... i sound like a pisshead... my man also had some words to say about me getting banded, when i was going nuts buying clothes, he said that i shouldn't but too much caise in a few months i will be banded and shrinking rapidly lol... he also said that he is happy for me if i go ahead with it but he is nervous and wants to know more info about it, which i thought was really sweet, he is so supportive, and i will take hime to my first pre op consultation so he can find out more and ask any questions he may have :)I love him soooo much, am really lucky.
So i have been trying to have more of a positive attitude and it seems to be working... and goes to show that positive thoughts create positive things....
I really think things are starting to look up for me,finally! Look out world, im on my way To Be Me!!! :> :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is sooooo true. Positivity creates positivity. Stick to it. Its changed my life!

oozyxena said...

I have really enjoyed your blog's, so many things you have said I can honestly relate too, It's very hard to be positive when you are feeling low or stressed, and I too have very low self confidence and no self esteam at all, but it sounds like you are keeping things together really well, I too find my self pushing my loved ones away and no matter how many times my hubby says I look good in something I don't belive him... I look forward to reading more and hope you manage to stay positive....so some can rub of on me lol.
Zena xx