Tuesday, October 7, 2008

what the future holds...

So things are starting to happen in my life...like the job offers, feeling postive about myself and food, planning to save for a house and start a family in the next 2yrs...all going to plan, hopefully.
Am starting to realise i need to get my PCOS under control and my weight in order for the family to come and even for me to feel like i could walk down the aisle when and if my man proposes... i don't want to even consider getting married at my current size! Couldn't bear to look back at the pics and be unhappy with myself....
I was kinda having doubts about the band, i guess just over thinking and freaking myself out a bit, with the what ifs etc...but think i'am just a bit scared...but spoke to a good mate and she calmed my nerves :) Its a huge decision but kinda an easy on because i know if i don't get help i will end up dead or wanting to be dead! Im ready to start living, might ring Dr Munro and see when he thinks i should have a consultation... only 9ish months til i can get my health insurance to cover it....bring it on... but in the mean time i want to keep being mindful of what i eat and keeping active and try to lose a little b4 i get my "Pammy"...
Ohh i found the cutest dress online for a wedding and the races but not sure if it will get here in time.... stressed lol.. does anyone know of any sites that sell young sexy modern clothes, have googled and looked at like 30 sites... maybe someone in the US knows some nice sites the big women over there always seem to dress sexy and hip...??? would really appreciate some help...
Im going to weigh myself tomorrow, the first time in 2weeks, we will see what appears, but am not going to obsess over the figure though, my clothes feel looser so that is a good sign...
Well to all my fellow bloggers, keep smiling and keep following my journey! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is NOTHING to be scared about with the band. I can only speak from my own experience but whenever someone asks me about the band and seems interested in getting it I ask them:
"Are you willing to die for your food?"
I owe my band my life.

Melanie said...

I went clothes shopping at Westfield Parramatta and there were a few more interesting shops than in other Westfields. Big City Chic was especially good with clothes for younger women (many of the things I considered to be too young for me which doesn't usually happen in plus size stores). Crossroads also had some good larger sized stuff. Melanie