Monday, October 13, 2008

words of wisdom...

"Don't dream of what you want to be, be what you've always dreamed."- Annemarie Failla
I found this quote and loved it, thought it applied to me, or anyone with a dream....and with the journey i'am on i really related to it!
So iv had a good start to the week so far, nothing bad has happened and i'am back on track with my healthy eating regime... I finished my assignment for college, hope i do well in it...and soon i will have finished my course, yay, no more study.... :)
As for work, i have another busy week, and no weekend to myself.... my partner and i are getting along so much better, because i finally opened up and realised i need to let go of my hang ups....it will take time, but it will happen. Thankgod i have such a supportive man in my life, who is my lover and best friend...
Im going to get measured up for work shirts tomorrow, seen as though they dont stock anything larger then an 18 at my work and there are atleast4 gals who are over that size....
We are going to Jamberoo for a girls day out next week and well, im a tad nervous, to say the least, wasn't even going to go, i don't swim around people at all, especially socially, i actually haven't swam in years, and everyone was pressuring me at work to go and swim, im now trying to find a swimmers top and boardies, and will see how i feel on the day.... doubt i will go on any slides... This is why i need the band soooo bad, im sick of watching life and not participating in activities that deep down i would love to do... but have to make excuses or lie to cover up the real reason why...im embarassed, ashamed and so much more...
So thats it for now.... am having a mental block...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will feel a lot better after you go to Jamberoo. Trust me.

Melanie said...

Never not live any part of your life becasue of your size. Never miss a moment - wear what you feel comfortable in but do everything that's on offer. One day you wake up and find out you're forty and you've not lived half your life because you're 30 cm wider than other people. Who gives a shit about that? Noone, only you. Live it to the full.