Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ohhh What A Night!!!

Went out with all my mates last night to the club to see the Kami's, they are this mad band from NZ...they rocked it!!! Was soooo awesome to get out with my mates finally, i never get a saturday off so i made quite the effort to enjoy it lol...and lets just say am feeling a little worse for wear today...but well worth it, my mates all work with me and they are such a crazy crew :>
I also got my sexy dress out of layby, am so excited, its the first time in ages i have tried something on and thought damn i look and feel super good in this... will have to learn how to post pics on here to show u all... Also layby'd a cute dress from crossroads which was a bit snug but not by much, a goal for me to reach :) I find its good to set goals..
Im realising that i really need to start making more of an attempt/effort to eat better and exercise...haven't really been doing anything lately and it shows... im avoiding the scales like they are the plague lol... but getting back on track ASAP!
A good friend of mine passed away yesterday,walked into the club(my work) and seen the notice, was sad, but she had been sooo sick with cancer so it was kind of a relief and blessing really, hope that doesn't sound terrible but it was...she was such a beautiful, strong, wacky woman, so we requested brown eyed girl and everyone got up and danced and laughed for her and thats exactly what she would have wanted :) Love you Sandy, i will miss you so much!!! xoxox know u will be around us all, watching what we do and smiling at us with that big cheeky smile of yours...
So for the moment thats all i can think of, due to my impaired brain function lol... I just know that i really need to pick myself up and push on with my lifestyle changes because iam lagging, and not feeling motivated, but i gotta do something!!! NOW!!!!
Bye for now....

HANGOVER BE GONE :p

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Well done - you'll be in that new dress in no time. Lay-buying is so much better than credit cards. Mel

oozyxena said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, it just puts things into perspective that life is so important and we really have gotta live the best we can. I hope you find some new motivation.
Zena xx