Friday, August 14, 2009

Content....

So it's Day 10 and im feeling soooo much better, and brighter in myself... Been getting out and about more, seein my mates and shops, not too much but just enough to get me doing something new and different.... And keep my sanity! Hehehe.
So my consumtion for today people's...

DAY 10

125ml Berocca
250ml Up & Go
250ml Chai Latte
1/2 cup Zuchinni Bake
600ml water (Yay, getting better)
Approx 1cup of soft tortellini with sauce
1/2 cup tin Fruit Salad & 1/4 cup L/F Custard
Freddo frog

200ml Mint Tea

So at the moment feeling very content with what im eating and how im progressing to fuller soft foods, and noticing wholegrain pasta keeps me full for longer...Its great to start to feel more in control of urself and the foods u eat...though i will admit i have noticed old habits trying to creep back in....I say NO!!! LOL...

I was soooo close to getting my Nipple pierced today people on a whim..but am going tomorrow now...Iv always wanted it done but today i just woke up and thought im doin it today :) hehehe i love spontenaity!!!
Am watching the footy now...Hmmm i don't like either team but i love the game so im watchin hehe.
Well it's short and sweet tonight all....Im going to go and chill out...
I gotta get these Pre Op pics posted!!! LOL :),

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Good luck with the piercing - you're braver than me!!! All sounds like it is goging well for you. Hard to read your yellow writing!