Friday, August 7, 2009

Rough Night...

Ok so thursday night was pretty rough, woke up in quite a bit of pain around 2am, and my man was wanting to take me up the hospital, but some peppermint tea and hot water bottle helped, i think it was the gas pains to be honest, as im kinda irregular LOL... But it was a little off putting.
Iv come to stay at my Mum's for a couple of days, i can't really rest at my house at the moment with everything going on around me and all the stress there, plus having FIL living there at the moment makes it a little harder. Im not being mean,but i just felt right now, a few days away is just what i need, to focus on me, and getting well and rested, call me selfish if u will but sometimes u have to be! Plus Mum has a bath tub :> hehehe.
I feel a little more refreshed today...Had around 8 hours sleep, am siping my morning coffee now,(even though its lunch time lol) and about to jump in a shower and wash my hair and then watch some movies.... RELAX!!! :)
So iv started to keep a "diary" of what im managing to drink on the fluids phase, to make sure im getting enough etc...So here is DAY 3 intake...
DAY 3: 125ml Berocca
250ml Low Fat Drinking Yoghurt
150ml Opti Shake
100ml water
250ml cuppa soup
200ml choc milk
200ml mint tea
4 small squares dark choc (sucked on)
This is what i consumed throughout the entire day, sipping very slowly...Is this too much, not enough??? Feedback and suggestions welcomed :) I plan to have more water now... It's all new and a huge learning curb for me....
Im soooo proud iv taken the first step towards making my life and myself the way i want to be and feel i'am deep down inside....This is something iv done JUST FOR ME, and it feels sooo liberating and fulfilling that i have!!! :>

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know it is hard this early, but can you try and up the water a little more? This bit is all about healing rather than calories, but the more water you get in, the easier it is. I'm glad you are at your Mum's - sometimes you just need that.