Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ONE WEEK!!!!

So my first Pre Op visit went very well, i jumped on the scales and im officially 14.2kg down, one week Post Op! Im so very pleased....I know it will slow down but im riding the wave while it's going strong LOL :)
My dietician was very pleased with me and my progress and im finding that the food diary (well liquids at the moment) is a good thing for me, so i can visually see what im putting into my body and to make sure it's adequate,etc.
I also tried a little minestrone soup tonight, about half to 3/4 cup of it, was sooo yummy, and i chew chew chewed,LOL...Felt good to chew a little again!
Am feeling almost ready to start introducing some mushy foods in...Anyone got any ideas of some good mushy food, aside from vegies? LOL.
I got my Pearl Jam & Nickleback tickets today!!! So stoked!!! And by November i will be ready to Rock!!!
Overdid it a little today i think, driving too much too soon maybe...But im just going to take it easy tomorrow, got my good mates coming to see me, so that will be awesome....Good crew! :>
So if i can manage brekky soon, what do most people have...porridge, weet bix, etc???
Go for my first Fill on the 1st of September....Bit nervous but not really.... Hehe.. I took my bandages off today, they are so cute and small, and looking pretty good, i love looking at cuts etc, im a bit of a freak LMAO!
Im off for now...am pretty tired and not much else to tell...So stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

Lis said...

Hey there,

Just stopping by to see how you're doing. Got the alert. Congrats on the loss, and it looks like you survived surgery wonderfully. Stay calm and focused and you'll be great. Those are the keys to everything, I think. :)

Melanie said...

SO glad it's going well.

to b ME said...

thanks ladies, everyday is better and i learn something new about myself and food lol.... Lovin ur blogs too :)