Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Up and Down...

So iv had an up and down few days, mainly due to me not knowing when to STOP and take it easy!!! I think i overdid it at the car Rally on sunday and was in alot of pain early monday morning.... Im just sooo thankful i had my gorgeous man there to take care of me and he did, so well!!! :)
So iv been taking it easy all day today, not more running around doing shit, just plenty of rest! Especially cause im going back to work on Friday, and im not looking forward to it, after 3weeks off! Eeeeeeeeeeek LOL!
Im able to eat more, but don't think im eating enough though??? I tried Cruskits today and OMG, they are a god send, go down easy and give u a little healthy carbs, yummy with cream cheese and red onion n ham :> hehe.
So officially 14 days Post Op, this is todays consumption...(iv been slacking off on the food diaries, but getting back on track, for my own good) Lol....


Day 14

125ml Berocca
200ml Coffee
350ml Up & Go
4 Cruskits with L/F Cream cheese, ham n onion
Approx 1 cup Shepards Pie
1 WW ice cream
600ml water

I know i really need to up my fluid intake and drink more water, just forget at times lol...
Felt my port yesterday for the first time, kinda freaked me out a smidge, didn't expect to be able to feel it soooo easily, and its an odd feeling feeling something foreign inside u LOL... I love blood and gore but for some reason it kinda grossed me out LMAO :o
So i really don't have much to say people......One of those days....

0 comments: