Thursday, August 13, 2009

FREEDOM!!!!

Had quite a good day today people....slept in a little later then i planned, but got up and decided to go to the shoppies LOL. Brought some cool things (impulse purchases :s eeek) lol, got my niece the cutest hoodie (shes 11weeks) :) some incense, new hand towel for the bathroom, and wiper blades :) purple ones hehe.
Was just great to be out and about with the sunroof open and the music blaring! I just love to drive around, anywhere.
Ok so last night i tried about 1/2cup of VERY mushy lasagne, chew chew chewed it and it went down soooo well :) the pasta went down better then the mince ( had to chew it quite alot and lost it's flavour) lol. God it felt so good to just chew and have something other than a liquid LOL!
Im really happy with myself, im doing really well and thought to myself today my mind set has already started to change, im standing taller and holding my head higher each day...It's such an awesome feeling! :)
So today is Day 9, since Pammy and i were united in unholy wedlock from here on out.....

Day 9:

125ml Berocca
200ml Opti shake
Approx-1cup- Zucchini/veg eggy bake thing LOL (like a quiche without the cream and pastry)
1/4 tinned peaches + 1/4 L/F Custard
400ml water
200ml Mint & Green Tea

*Note to self.....Up the fluid intake*

So... tomorrow im going with my Bestie to "try" to play pool up the local, just for an hour or 2...Will be hard without a beer, id love one right now hehe...im not a big drinker, but knowing i can't have one yet is making me want one more LOL. :p
Thanku for all of YOUR supportive, kind, flattering and helpful comments and advice, you all know who you are...Keep em coming!!!
Im rather stoked!!! I tried on some of my old clothes that used to fit me about 3years ago (pre Fiance LOL) but haven't since...My FAV black button up dress thing with my Metal Patches all over it, and to my surprise...IT FIT (was a bit loose actually) :o im sooo happy, and was more happy when i tried on a few other things that were on my regular wearing record, they all fit!!! YAY!
Im now seeing this whole Journey could turn out to be rather expensive... So what! Im worth it!!! hehehe ;),
So im going to keep on updating my blogs more regularly now...for people to read and for my own sanity, helps alot!
I may jump on the scales tomorrow, im trying not to become too obsessive about "THE NUMBER" because i can see and feel that i have lost weight! My collarbones and cheekbones are becoming more prominent, it's Fabulous LOL never knew i had em hehe.
Well im going to relax for a while now and watch some idiot box...
Night all.................

0 comments: